Clinical data management system, made by CERES
The aTRIAL system, developed for CERES GmbH evaluation & research, is a secure internet-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system designed for clinical data management of clinical trials with medical devices .
aTRIAL’s data model is based on the Operational Data Model (ODM) for clinical study data which was developed by the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) as a standard to support the acquisition, exchange, submission, and archiving of clinical research data and metadata.
The clinical trial software reliably collects clinical data, and offers further advantages, such as:
- high quality unique data
- secure, encrypted, traceable and paperless documentation
- central data acquisition for both single- and multi-centre studies
- accurately-tracked recruitment progress
- prevention of common recording errors
- timely availability of data collected
aTRIAL increases the efficiency of data collection, significantly reducing the associated efforts.
The easy-to-use, modular aTRIAL system contains:
- case report forms (CRFs) to be designed individually
- user groups (investigators, clinical monitoring, sponsor) with specific user rights
- plausibility checks
- platform-independent online access