Clinical data management system, made by CERES
The aTRIAL system, developed for CERES GmbH evaluation & research, is a secure internet-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system designed for clinical data management of medical devices clinical trials.
aTRIAL’s data model is based on the Operational Data Model (ODM) for clinical study data which was developed by the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) as a standard to support the acquisition, exchange, submission, and archiving of clinical research data and metadata.
The clinical trial software reliably collects clinical data, and offers further advantages, such as:
- high quality unique data
- secure, encrypted, traceable and paperless documentation
- central data acquisition for both single- and multi-centre studies
- accurately-tracked recruitment progress
- prevention of common recording errors
- timely availability of data collected
aTRIAL increases the efficiency of data collection, significantly reducing the associated efforts.
The easy-to-use, modular aTRIAL system contains:
- case report forms (CRFs) to be designed individually
- user groups (investigators, clinical monitoring, sponsor) with specific user rights
- plausibility checks
- platform-independent online access